"Hell Yes" To Summer

Shit I am loving right now:

This bitchin’ hotel I stayed in recently on the beach in Carlsbad. How rad is that pool right on the beach?

Paddleboarding in the cove near my house with friends all morning in crystal clear water that was as warm as a bathtub.

Getting to see/hold a SHARK egg for the first time ever. Weird looking isn’t it?

This beautiful “fish” surfboard at the Quiksilver Women’s store in Malibu. The shape and colors are radness.

A new fashion score. This insane bohho kimono from Clover Canyon. So frigging ME.

The best scent ever!!  Zogs Sex Wax now comes in candles. This one is the original coconut smell. This is THE surf wax I used all through my youth. Best shit ever, & it brings back all those lazy summer days spent at the beach surfing & hanging with friends.

How was your summer weekend?

You can also stalk me here: facebook | twitter | pinterest | bloglovin’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...