Pattern Magazine

Photos by Polina Osherov / Model Brittany Mason / Stylist Kelly Kruthaupt / Hair Phillip Salmon / Make-Up Kathy Lynn Moberly

Remember when I was in Indianapolis on a big shoot a few months ago? Well I met the coolest girl, Kelly Kruthaupt, who was one of the stylists on our team. Kelly embraced me from the moment I arrived & introduced me to a whole world in Indy that I never would have known existed. Art gallery openings, a local magazine that looks like it’s straight out of Europe (Pattern Mag) , awesome food and cool people.That city is full of fashion and art!

Kelly styled a couple rad editorial spreads for Pattern Magazine this month and I thought I’d share one of them with you – pretty frigging awesome right? I gotta give total props to Polina Osherov who is the editor in chief of this gorgeous magazine – she works her ass off to make this happen for the artists of Indy – which takes time, money, dedication, and artistic vision.  It takes a really special group of people to start/create a fashion mag this amazing from scratch. Congrats to all the artist who come together to make this publication happen!  I may just have to move to Indy…

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...