On Location With K-Swiss

KSwissShootWeekjpg

Gotta apologize as I have been a little slow on the blog posting this past week. But I have been crazy busy with shoots back to back and I can’t complain.

Thought I’d share some fun “behind the scenes” shots from last weeks K-Swiss Tennis shoot in Palm Springs. I am always stoked to work with tennis greats like Mardy Fish, The Bryan Brothers, and Sam Querrey & I am honored year after year that I am invited to come along and style these shoots. Awesome people and a fun team.

Can’t show you exactly what we were shooting (yet), but I can tell you we had a blast, got some insane shots, did a little “shooting by skateboard”,  and enjoyed the amazing sunshine in the desert for a few days. Life is GOOD.

Thanks to K-Swiss and Dominic Cooley for having me along! As always it was rad to work with you guys.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...