Pachamama

PachamamaStore2jewelryveststoreheartbagIMG_9208jewlry2bagsStore3IMG_9421 copy

You’ve seen it in Vogue & other decadent editorial spreads numerous times, it’s been profiled in the book “Gypset Style”. And it still makes me drool when I walk through the doors. Pachamama in Sayulita, Mexico is absolutely one of my favorite stores in the world. It’s got that full on gypset vibe, and I could literally spend hours (or days) in there – and I kind of did.

Not too mention that the  Mignot sisters (who own Pachamama) are French, gorgeous, and have the best taste ever. So it’s literally a no-brainier to want everything you see. Once again I added to my little collection of black pearl necklaces on leather cords – they just seem to work with everything, and the leather just looks better and better over time.

My only regret was not buying that gorgeous gold fringe bag.  Oh well, it’s another excuse to get back to Sayulita very soon.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...