Bryce Harper & Vegas

BryceHarper2BryceHarper1

Photos: Jay Michelfelder

Remember when I flew off to Vegas right before Christmas but couldn’t say what shoot I was styling?  So here’s the scoop.  Yep, I got to spend the day shooting Major League baseball player Bryce Harper, for these awesome Under Armour ads. We were at cool gym to start our day with Bryce working out hard for a few hours, and ended up in the evening at the penthouse suite at The Palms Hotel doing the gorgeous underwear shots looking out above the Las Vegas strip. Pretty much an awesome shoot. I am a lucky girl.

I just realized that every time I get sent to Vegas it’s always for baseball  shoots lately – weird right? Remember this one?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...