Holy Chic!

photo-1

tank top: Project Social / shorts: Siwy / belt: Calleen Cordero /  sandals:Pedro Garcia / bracelets: CC Skye

Memorial Day weekend is finally here! I think we all feel like it signifies the “official” start to summer and who doesn’t love summer? I can’t think of anything better to do for the next 3 days than hanging at the beach, soaking up sun, kicking it with friends at night for a BBQ or two, and riding my vespa, bike or walking wherever I want to go instead of being in the car.

Clothes? I plan on keeping it simple with shorts, a tank, a swimsuit underneath and some sandals. This look is one of my fav’s on rotation for the next few days.

Hope you have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...