Rolling On....

barbara-fiahlo-wild-magbarbara-fiahlo-wild-mag.8

The Wild Magazine / via Oracle Fox

 I’m telling you – skateboards are the new fashion statement.  Here’s another recent spread from The Wild Magazine. But can we stop and just talk about that T-Shirt for a second? Yeah, that. I must have.

On another note that I think most of you might be able to relate to ,  I woke up from a dream this morning that I somehow scored $2,200 leather pants in a awesome burgundy color, on sale for $50. When I realized it had only been a very vivid dream and not reality, I was pretty bummed. I never seem to be this lucky when shopping, but maybe its a sign? So I am stepping into Thursday with the attitude that today is my lucky day!  Have a great one!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...