The Bling Ring

the-bling-ring-image-600x450 The-Bling-Ring-Trailer-by-Sofia-Coppola-Starring-Emma-Watson

I have been excited to see this movie since my good friend Gillian Whitlock told me she would be the Key Make-up person on it. I followed the whole story of “The Bling Ring” years ago when these girls who lived in the valley, robbed celebrities homes for their beautiful clothes, purses and jewelry, got busted and it was all over the news here in Los Angeles. So when Gillian told me that Sofia Coppola was making a movie about it, I was psyched to see what she’d do! I wasn’t disappointed in the least – definitely a MUST see. The fashion, the make-up, the actors and the locations – all amazing!!

And P.S. I kind of have a total girl crush on Claire Julien (the blonde) who plays Chloe. She is rad as shit.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...