Tedx Youth

243852_205809312796104_7286393_o

 

I apologize for the lack of posts this past week but I have been on a mini hiatus from the blog as some other cool stuff has been happening that I can now share with you guys.

I’m going to be speaking at TEDx Youth on November 16 in Santa Monica and I couldn’t be more excited! They expect about 500 people at this TEDx talk and I will be 1 of 5 speakers.   If you can’t be there you can always watch it via live stream & it will also be archived on the TEDx website a few days after the event.  Oh yeah, what will I be speaking about?  Girl Power of course!

I hope you will join me, either in person, or via live stream to hear all the speakers and see what they have to say. I know it’s going to be a very interesting evening!

For more on TED and TEDx click HERE.   You can also follow the TEDx Youth Page for more updates on the event HERE.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...