The Versastyle

TheVersastyle1 TheVersastyle2 TheVersastyle3 TheVersastyle4 TheVersastyle5 TheVersastyle6 versastyle minkpink slasher shorts number jersey leather jacket_marie turnor emporte bag

all images via The Versastyle

Sometimes you meet the coolest people when you least expect it…

I was looking for blogs one day  that were not the “cookie cutter” fashion blogs I kept seeing everywhere – you know the ones – where the girls are wearing the exact same thing from blog to blog, and usually look like they are “trying too hard”. Ugh.  I luckily stumbled  across Annette from  The Versastyle  late one night, and I was hooked. Her sport x fashion posts that usually feature her wearing something rad that’s black or white, plus some insanely cool heels, inspired me.

Little did I know that we’d start connecting via the internet and that 2 years down the road I’d eventually find myself at Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles talking and laughing about everything under the sun with this rad style maven.

If you haven’t guessed it already, Annette is my kind of badass girl from head to toe. In fact the quote on her instagram says everything you need to know about her in one sentence:  “Flats and sleep are for the weak”.  Hell Yes!

Make sure you follow Annette’s blog The Versastyle HERE and check out her insanely rad Instagram HERE – trust me, you won’t regret it.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...