Telluride Shoot

IMG_6483IMG_6434IMG_6569IMG_6542IMG_6515IMG_6440IMG_6522_SnapseedIMG_6389IMG_6428IMG_6495_SnapseedIMG_6551IMG_6576

Behind the Scenes photos by me via my iphone

shots were taken in Montrose, Telluride and surrounding areas

Just got back from styling an awesome, week long shoot in Telluride, Colorado. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew. Got to work with wonderful photographer Tony Demin again, my good friend & make-up artist Renee Parenteau,  and some rad new clients and talent who helped make the week so great.  We got to shoot in locations that were just stunning, and had a blast in our off time eating at great restaurants like THERE,  The New Sheridan, & Telluride Bistro,  and I (of course) did some major damage, shopping at my new favorite store. located in Telluride, TWO SKIRTS.

I’m already missing the weather, the location, the locals, and the crew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agenda 2014

Agenda

Wish You Were Here...